Saturday 3 November 2012

So you want me to vote for a new police commissioner

Hmmm so you want me to vote for a new police commissioner, thats interesting i didn't care or know too much about my last one. As of yet i don't know who i will be voting for or what choice i have. I wonder what will be the election process will there be a huge canvasing process ( who will foot the bill i guess thats you and me then) where they will travel to our homes and kiss my children tell me how how they have empathy for me and my kind telling the know the hardship of be black. will they pledged to be the change we need and want. with the austerity measures taken buy all public services the having a huge and detrimental impact on effective policing will they promise to only half charge their tasers..and just how will they tackle Knife and gun crimes anti-social behavior.. where do the believe these issue in the community stem from, and how will they serve and protect our community..
will there be some presidential debate where they will drag up each other pass histories me thinks not.

what i want to know is where they have studied their professional history. in fact just like Donald Trump i want their birth certificate and all the results of their universities, i want them CRB checked.
and a full background search. i also want to be there at the interview process. and the position reviewed every six months.. i want him to meet targets lower crime less harassment in innocent people and all round better relationship between the police and the community... not much to ask for given the fact its 100 grand out of my and yours pocket..

so far i know steven woolfe intends to work of half price, but its not made clear if thats for the first year all for all of his incumbency.

the fact of the matter i have had a good trowel through the inter net and very little has come up about the future Mancumian police commissioner. so what investigative power do i have now not much. but be sure. i will be keeping a eye on the process.






No comments:

Post a Comment